1、外贸英语情景对话之如何建立业务关系
Hello Sir/Madam, thanks for meeting us and glad to have the opportunity to introce my company.
先生/女士您好,感谢您答应参加与我们的会谈,我们为有这个介绍本公司的机会感到高兴。
The company is specialized in XXX and was ranked XX in 2007 by third party analysts (xxx). Our clients include XXX from U.S., XXX from Europe and many others from all over the world. Been in this instry for XXX years, we are dedicated to provide our clients the best quality and relatively reasonable cost.
本公司致力于发展xxx产业并由第三方分析机构xxx评选为2007年行业第xx名。我们的客户包括美国的xx公司,欧洲的xx公司,以及其他来自世界各地的公司。浸淫于行业多年,我公司始终以向客户提供最佳品质和相对合理成本的产品为目标。
The company brochures/flyers are here for your review. We can provide samples upon request for quality check purpose. Usually we tend not to offer a too flexible price as the quote is already very favorable. However, we are proactively working with the market to make necessary adjustment from time to time. We also integrate a feedback-active system which allows us to listen to clients' comments - in most cases they reflect the end-users' ideas as well, and thus to improve both our procts and our communication. We have this as the company legacy to make ourselves strong and competitive in the instry.
我们准备了公司简介供您参考。如果有要求,我们通常也为客户提供样品,以便客户检验产品质量。但是鉴于我们的报价已经相对合理,我们倾向于尽量少在价格弹性上做文章。为此,我们时刻注意了解市场信息,并对产品价格作出相应调整,以确保我们的价格始终具有良好的竞争力。此外,我们还善于听取来自于客户的反馈意见-通常也代表了终端用户的反馈意见,以改进我们的产品和沟通渠道。我们将此视为公司的核心竞争力之一,用以保证我们在竞争激烈的市场上始终立于不败之地。
You may find the company website and contact details in the brochure. It will be a great pleasure if we can hear from you in the near future.
您可以在公司宣传册上找到公司的网址和详细地联系方式。我们将非常乐意在不久的将来得到您的惠顾。
2、谁能提供我一篇外贸英语对话,内容关于保险的,注意是外贸哦。
Helen:I'm calling to discuss the level of insurance coverage you've requested
for your order.
海伦:我打电话来是想讨论你所要求的订单保险额的级别。
Henry:I believe that we have requested an amount twenty-five percent above
the invoice value?
亨利:我想我们要求的是高于发票价值百分之二十五的保险金额。
Helen:Yes, that's right. We have no problem in complying with your request,
but we think that the amount is a bit excessive.
海伦:是的,没错。我们可以答应这个要求,但是我们觉得金额有点太高。
Henry:We've had a lot of trouble in the past with damaged goods.
亨利:我们过去有太多货物毁损的困扰。
Helen:I can understand your concern. However, the normal coverage for goods
of this type is to insure them for the total invoice amount plus ten
percent.
海伦:我能了解你的考虑。然而,一般这类产品的保险额度是发票总额再加百分之十。
Henry:We would feel more comfortable with the additional protection.
亨利:有额外的保障会让我们觉得安全些。
Helen:Unfortunately, if you want to increase the coverage, we will have to
charge you extra for the additional cost.
海伦:很遗憾,如果你们想增加保险额的话,我们就得向你们收取额外的费用。
Henry:But the insurance was supposed to be included in the quotation.
亨利:但是保险应该包含在报价里了。
Helen:Yes, but we quoted you normal coverage at regular rates.
海伦:是的,但是我们向你们报的价是一般比例下的正常保险额。
Henry:I see.
亨利:我了解。
Helen:We can, however, arrange the extra coverage. But I suggest you contact
your insurance agent there and compare rates.
海伦:不过超出的保险额我们可以再商量。但是我建议你和你们那边的保险代理商联络并比较一下价格。
Henry:You're right. It might be cheaper on this end.
亨利:你说得没错,在这边可能会比较便宜。
Helen:Fax me whatever rates you find there and I'll compare them with what we
can offer.
海伦:不论你那里找到的是那一种价格都传真给我,我会和我们可以提供的价格来做比较。
这个怎么样,。希望采纳哦,谢谢!
3、日常外贸交际英语情景对话
<