当前位置:首页 » 国际贸易 » 国际贸易英文对话讨价还价
扩展阅读
国际贸易专业男女比例 2020-08-26 05:18:03
宁波外贸网站制作 2020-09-01 16:26:57
德驿全球购 2020-08-26 04:14:27

国际贸易英文对话讨价还价

发布时间: 2022-10-28 06:04:05

1、国际商务英语谈判对话,两人,谢谢!

PAYMENT TERMS
一)
Payment is to be effected(made)before the end of this month.
这个月末以前应该付款。
Its convenient to make payment in pound sterling.
用英镑付款较方便。
Now, as regards payment, weve agreed to use U.S. Dollar, am I right?
至于付款,我们已同意用美圆,对吗?
We may have some difficulties making payment in Japanese yen.
用日圆付款可能会有困难。
Ive never made payment in Renminbi before.
我从未用过人民币付款。
We cant accept payment on deferred terms.
我们不能接受延期付款。
Whats your reason for the refusal of payment?
你们拒付的理由是什么?
Collection is not paid.
托收款未得照付。
We dont think youll refuse to pay.
我们相信你们不会拒付。
Only one refusal of payment is acceptable to the bank.
银行只接受一次拒付。
You ought to pay us the bank interest once payment is wrongly refused.
如果拒付错了,你们应该偿付我方的银行利息。
Well not pay until shipping documents for the goods have reached us.
见不到货物装船单据,我们不付款。
Were worrying that a decline in prices might lead to refusal of payment.
我们担心市场价格下跌会引起拒付。
Of course payment might be refused if anything goes wrong with the documents.
如果单据有问题,当然可以提出拒付。
The equipment will be paid in installments with the commodities proced by our factory.
设备以我们工厂生产的产品分期偿还。

Now we have settled the terms of payment.
现在我们已经谈妥了付款条件。

Shall we have a talk about terms of payment today?
我们今天谈谈付款条件怎么样?

What is the mode of payment you wish to employ?
您希望用什么方式付款?

This is the normal terms of payment in international business.
这是国际贸易中惯用的付款方式。

We cant accept any other terms of payment.
我们不能接受其他的付款条件。

If you cant be more flexible, we wont accept your terms of payment.
如果你们不能灵活些,我们将不接受此种付款方式。

(三)

Please protect our draft on presentation.
请见票即付。

Your draft will be honoured on presentation.
你方的汇票见票即付。

The draft was discounted in New York.
汇票已经在纽约贴现。

Our draft No.36 was dishonoured.
我们的第三十六号汇票被拒付了。
The draft has not been collected.
汇票之款尚未收进。

Well be unable to meet these draft.
我们无力兑付这些汇票。

We have drawn a clean draft on you for the value of this sample shipment.
我们已经开出光票向你方索取这批货的价款。

We have drawn on you for payment of the invoice amounting to $20,000.
我们已经按照发票金额20,000美圆向你方开出了汇票。

The draft has been handed to the bank on clean collection.
汇票已经交银行按光票托收。

You can draw on me just as if there were a letter of credit.
您就当作有信用证一样,向我开汇票托收。

We hare sending our draft through Bank of China for documentary collection.
我们将汇票交中国银行按跟单托收。

Well draw on you by our documentary draft at sight on collection basis.
我们将按托收方式向你方开出即期跟单汇票。

Well draw a sight bill in favour of the Export Bank Singapore.
我们要开立一张以新加坡出口银行为收款人的即期汇票。

We have already remitted the amount by cheque.
我们已经将款以支票汇出。

We enclose a cheque for RMB200.
我们附上人民币200元的支票一张。

(四)

We regret we cant accept payment cash against document.
很抱歉,我们不能接受凭单付款办法。

Well agree to change the terms of payment from L/C at sight to D/P at sight.
我们同意将即期信用证付款方式改为即期付款交单。

We accept D/P payment for future dealings.
以后的交易我们以付款交单方式支付。

We can do the business on 60 days D/P basis.
我们可以按60天付款交单的方式进行交易。

We agree to draw at 30 days D/P.
我们同意开立30天期的付款交单汇票。

Well draw D/P against your purchase.
我们按付款交单方式收你方这批货款。

As a special sign of encouragement, well consider accepting payment by D/P at this sales-purchasing stage.
在此推销阶段,我们将考虑接受付款交单方式以资鼓励。

We regret we cant accept Cash against Documents on arrival of goods at destination.
很抱歉,我们不能同意“货抵目的地付款交单”方式付款。

The buyer suggested D/A as the terms of payment, but the seller was unwilling to make any exception.
买方建议用承兑交单作为付款方式,但卖方不愿例外。

We cant agree to draw at 30 days D/A.
我们不同意开具30天期的承兑交单汇票。

So its better for us to adopt D/P or D/A.
因此,最好是采用付款交单方式或承兑交单方式。

I suppose D/P or D/A should be adopted as the mode of payment this time.
我建议这次用付款交单或承兑交单方式来付款。

It would help me greatly if you would accept D/A or D/P.
如果您能接受D/P或D/A付款,那可帮了我们大忙。

Could you make an exception and accept D/A or D/P?
您能否来个例外,接受D/A或D/P付款方式?

(五)

We insist on a letter of credit.
我们坚持用信用证方式付款。

As I have said, we require payment by L/C.
我已经说过了,我们要求以信用证付款。


We still intend to use letter of credit as the term of payment.
我们仍然想用信用证付款方式。

We always require L/C for our exports.
我们出口一向要求以信用证付款。

L/C at sight is normal for our exports to France.
我们向法国出口一般使用即期信用证付款。

We pay by L/C for our imports.
进口我们也采用信用证汇款。

Our terms of payment is confirmed and irrevocable letter of credit.
我们的付款条件是保兑的不可撤消的信用证。

You must be aware that an irrevocable L/C gives the exporter the additional protection of bankers guarantee.
你必须意识到不可撤消信用证为出口商提供了银行担保。

Is the wording of confirmed necessary for the letter of credit?
信用证上还用写明“保兑”字样吗?

For payment we require 100% value, irrevocable L/C in our favour with partial shipment allowed clause available by draft at sight.
我们要求用不可撤消的、允许分批装运、金额为全部货款、并以我方为抬头人的信用证,凭即期汇票支付。

What do you say to 50% by L/C and the balance by D/P?
百分之五十用信用证,其余的用付款交单,您看怎么样?

Please notify us of L/C number by telex immediately.
 请立即电传通知我方信用证号码。

The beneficiary of the L/C is to be China National Corporation, Beijing.
信用证的受益人为中国工艺品进出口公司北京分公司。

Will you please increase the credit to $1000?
能不能把信用证金额增至1000美圆?

The credit is short opened to the amount of RMB100.
信用证的金额少开了人民币100元。

Your L/C No. 48 is short of $29.
你方第48号信用证少开了29美圆。
Many banks in Europe are in a position to open L/C and effect payment in Renminbi.
欧洲的许多银行能够开立信用证,而且用人民币支付。

I open a letter of credit in Renminbi with a bank in U.S.A.
我在美国的一家银行开立了人民币信用证。

The Barclays Bank in London is in a position to open letters of credit in Renminbi against our sales confirmation or contract.
伦敦巴克莱银行可以凭我们的销售确认书或合同开立人民币信用证。

When do I have to open the letter of credit?
顺便问一句,您几时开立信用证呢?

When can you arrange for a credit under the new import license?
按照新的进口许可证规定,你方什么时候能开出一张信用证?

Please open letter of credit in good time.
请及时开出信用证。

Well open the letter of credit at sight.
我们会按时开证的。

I agree to use letter of credit at sight.
我同意用即期信用证付款。

Is the credit at sight or after sight?
信用证是即期的还是远期的?

Our letter of credit will be opened early March.
我们在3月初开出信用证。

Well open the credit one month before shipment.
我们在装船前1个月开立信用证。

Please open the L/C 20 to 30 days before the date of delivery.
请在交货前20到30天开出信用证。

这张信用证7月15日到期。

The validity of the L/C will be extended to 30th August.
信用证的有效期将延至8月30日。

Will you persuade your customer to arrange for a one-month extension of L/C No.TD204?
你们能不能劝说客户将TD204号信用证延期一个月?
To do so, you could save bank charges for opening an L/C.
这样做,你们可以省去开证费用。

Its expensive to open an L/C because we need to put a deposit in the bank.
开证得交押金,因此花费较大。

 We pay too much for such a letter of credit arrangement.
这种信用证付款方式让我们花费太大了。

There will be bank charges in connection with the credit.
开立信用证还要缴纳银行手续费。

A letter of credit would increase the cost of my import.
信用证会增加我们进口货物的成本。

The seller will request to amend the letter of credit.
卖方要修改信用证。

Please amend L/C No.205 as follows.
请按下述意见修改第205号信用证。

Your refusal to amend the L/C is equivalent to cancellation of the order.
你们拒绝修改信用证就等于取消订单。

2、外贸英语 应对老外讲价!!!

我做外贸时,我们老板告诉我们与老外的回复邮件不需要词藻多么华丽。事实上,收到老外的回复里,大多病句错句很多,或者比较口语化,所以建议少用从句之类的。

Dear sir,

Thanks for your reply.

Regarding your request, I have already give your the best price. But to start our good business relationship, we will give you 5% discount when you order 10000 pcs.I have tried my best, hope you will be satisfied with it.

Best regards,

Your name

3、外贸函电的讨价还价

我一般对于特别磨叽的客户(跟了好久,就是不下单,或一直东拉西扯,或者跟你死缠烂打要降价的),我一般会MSN或skype(不能用邮件,有些国外的公司邮件是有监控的),跟他私聊,给他报一个底价,说这个价格基础上,你打算做多少,多出来的部份都是你的。好几个客户都因此而很爽地下单了... 别以为回扣只是中国的土特产,放眼全球,鬼佬也不是神马省油的灯。

再说谈价格。
1、你给他报2块,他说1.4就做,你再说1.4确实做不了,因为这个单子也跟了这么久了,给你一个special offer,1.7行不?讨价还价嘛,就跟你平时买东西一样。
2、你给他报2块,他说他还有另外一个供应商1.4就能做。你可以跟他说,我们这款产品可以给你1.7,但我们用的是High-speed chipset,这种chipset是我们厂独有的,如果用普通的Full-speed的chipset,我1.35就能offer给你,但这种老芯片的产品我们已经停产了,你要做的话得重新开模,跟他说:“模具费要10000美刀,你出...”
3、你给他报2块,他说1.4,你可以给到1.7,然后说你对自己的产品有信心,可以免费送给他一套去测试,然后问他要他国际快递的帐号(当然,邮费要他出)...通常两种情况,客户说,算了,不用了,我相信你。或者寄过去客户实际上也未必会认真测...
4、假如你比较了解对方国家的市场,你客户的A公司有一个强有力的竞争对手B公司,伪造一封邮件,大意是B公司已经很高兴地接受了你的价格,然后你发邮件时候发给了好几个人,结果其中一个CC的时候弄错人了...
有的时候,该乎悠的时候,你要真诚地乎悠他,就正如同他有时候也会真诚地乎悠你一样。当然,做生意也不能只靠乎悠,乎悠只是货真价实的锦上添花。

4、外贸英语中如何应对老外讲价?

我做外贸时,我们老板告诉我们与老外的回复邮件不需要词藻多么华丽。事实上,收到老外的回复里,大多病句错句很多,或者比较口语化,所以建议少用从句之类的。

Dear sir,

Thanks for your reply.

Regarding your request, I have already give your the best price. But to start our good business relationship, we will give you 5% discount when you order 10000 pcs.I have tried my best, hope you will be satisfied with it.

Best regards,

Your name

5、商务英语中报价和还价的依据

简单地说,依据就是买卖双方的各自利益最大化(一般卖方的报价都包含10%销售利润)。
整个国际贸易的磋商过程是个讨价还价(bargaining )的过程,只有双方相互的妥协(meeting each other half way)才可能使合同成立。
实践中遇到这种情况通常的选择可以是:
1 坚持原价,通过各种理由说服客户,告知我方报价已是“地板价”
2 满足客户的要求,但会因此而减少公司利润,且客户还有进一步要求降价“逼宫”的可能,会使自己陷于被动挨打的局面
3 通过节省、压缩相关业务费用,从而相对增加利润
4 对本国生产厂家“杀价”
5 针对不同客户采用不同的策略(软硬兼施、软磨硬泡、留得青山在,不怕没柴烧......)

6、国际贸易质量索赔的英文对话

英文不好,飘过,建议发到英语研究专栏里提问~

7、怎样学好外贸英语口语

学习外贸英语有没有什么好的技巧呢?答案是有的,提高英语口语从以下几个 方面入手:听,是每个人学习语言方法的必经之路,无论在何地,都要去发现、去聆听。在学习或在上班的路上,可以听一些有声书,多下载一些音频到手机,确保全身心进入英语环境,这样会起到一个很轻松的效果。说,是学习英语口语的核心。说是一种输出的方式,我们在不断记单词、记句子的同时,也要不断去说、去用,这样才能够不断加深口语的熟练度。如果缺少锻炼说的方式,你可以进行一些每日情景模拟对话练习,排演一些话剧等形式来练习。其次便是要掌握好那些专业的术语,因为在外贸英语中,很多的交流都是依托于这些专业的术语的,所以这是必不可少的;其次便是口语了,因为在外贸活动中,见客户是时有发生的事情,只有我们掌握好了英语口语,才能流利的跟客户进行交流,在竞价谈判的时候也会更加的流通,保证自己的贸易活动无障碍的进行。 可见,外贸英语在当今的时常需求依旧是非常的饱满的,因为国际贸易的形式开始越来越丰富了,这些丰富的手段无疑会让国际贸易持续的发展,所以,想要从事这一行业的小伙伴了,可要好好的学好外贸英语了!在珠海有一家能够帮助大家提升英语的学校,提升外贸英语,就从这里开始。

8、做国际贸易时:当客户说,他们在国内找到更便宜的设备时, 应该怎么回复?

其实问题很好解释,客户是在压你的价格。事实上一分钱一分货。 可以反内问客户您注重的是价格还容是质量。另外自己也考察一下市场。比较一下自己公司的价格与别的公司价格的差距。 这样说话也有底气。 总之客户提出这个问题。目的也就有两个,一个是他想做生意,所以做最后的价格谈判。一个就是他根本不想买,索性给你一个超低价格。让你无法做。 所以具体你的试探。但是绝对不能不说。 这就是讨价还价。你说的多了人家就信你了。 你就能赚钱了。