當前位置:首頁 » 外貿前沿 » 外貿郵件常用客氣話
擴展閱讀
國際貿易專業男女比例 2020-08-26 05:18:03
寧波外貿網站製作 2020-09-01 16:26:57
德驛全球購 2020-08-26 04:14:27

外貿郵件常用客氣話

發布時間: 2023-03-18 06:04:43

1、外貿郵件中常用的語句有哪些,請高人指教

樓主你好, 樓上朋友的回答長見識了。希望也能對你有所幫助

2、英文信件中郵件常用語

英文信件中郵件常用語

英文郵件在我們與外國友人或者在外企中最為常用,那麼,英文郵件常搏猛用語有腔銀察哪些呢?下面是我搜集整理的英文信件中郵件常用語,歡迎閱讀,供大家參考和借鑒!

英文郵件常用語(一)

附件是……,請參閱。

Please kindly find the attached ……

Attached please kindly find the ……

Enclosed is the ……, please kindly find it.

Attached you will find……,

我已經收到您的郵件。

I have received your email (yesterday/last week/this morning……).

Your email has been received.

非常感謝您的回信。

Thanks very much for your early reply.

Thank you for your email.

我明白您的意思。

I know what you mean.

I understand what you mean.

Got it. (*非常口語化,適合於關系很熟悉的同事朋友之間。)

我不太明白您的意思。

I do not quite understand what you meant.

I have some problem understanding what you meant.

您能具體解釋一下么?您能在說的清楚一點么?

Could you please put it in a clearer way?

Could you please explain it in detail?

Could you please further explain it?

What do you mean exactly by saying……?

如有問題,請隨時和我聯系。

Contact me if you have any problem.

If there is any uncertainty, feel free to contact me.

Call me if you have any problem.

如有建議,請指出。

Please let me know if anything needs to be improved.

Your advice/suggestion will be greatly appreciated.

我會進一步修改/檢查的。

I will further modify it.

I will further check it.

一旦確認,我會立刻/第一時間通知您的.。

Once confirmed, I will let you know immediately.

Once confirmed, I will notice you ASAP. (*ASAP=as soon as possible 盡快)

希望盡快得到您的回復。

I’m looking forward to your early reply.

 伍茄 Your promote reply will be greatly appreciated.

Your early reply will be highly appreciated.

謝謝。

Thanks a lot.

Thank you very much.

Many thanks. (*用於關系熟悉的同事朋友間。)

希望您一切都好/萬事如意。

I hope everything goes well with you.

I wish you all the best.

英文郵件常用語(二)

1. Greeting message 祝福

Hope you have a good trip back. 祝旅途愉快。

How are you? 你好嗎?

How is the project going on? 項目進行順利嗎?

2. Initiate a meeting 發起會議

I suggest we have a call tonight at 9:30pm (China Time) with you and Brown. Please let me know if the time is okay for you and Ben. 我建議我們今晚九點半和Brown小聚一下,你和Ben有沒有空?

I would like to hold a meeting in the afternoon about our development planning for the project A. 今天下午我建議我們就A項目的發展計劃開會討論一下。

We'd like to have the meeting on Thu Oct 30. Same time. 十月三十號(周三),老時間,開會。

Let's make a meeting next Monday at 5:30 PM SLC time. 下周一鹽湖城時區下午五點半開會。

I want to talk to you over the phone regarding issues about report development and the XXX project. 我想跟你電話討論下報告進展和XXX項目的情況。

3. Seeking for more information/feedbacks/suggestions 咨詢信息/反饋/建議

Shall you have any problem accessing the folders, please let me knows. 如果存取文件有任何問題請和我聯系。

Thank you and look forward to having your opinion on the estimation and schele. 謝謝你,希望能聽到更多你對評估和日程計劃的建議。

Look forward to your feedbacks and suggestions soon. 期待您的反饋建議!

What is your opinion on the schele and next steps we proposed? 你對計劃方面有什麼想法?下一步我們應該怎麼做?

What do you think about this? 這個你怎麼想?

Feel free to give your comments. 請隨意提出您的建議。

Any question, please don't hesitate to let me know. 有任何問題,歡迎和我們聯系。

Any question, please let me know. 有任何問題,歡迎和我們聯系。

Please contact me if you have any questions. 有任何問題,歡迎和我們聯系。

Please let me know if you have any question on this. 有任何問題,歡迎和我聯系。

Your comments and suggestions are welcome! 歡迎您的評論和建議!

Please let me know what you think? 歡迎您的評論和建議!

Do you have any idea about this? 對於這個您有什麼建議嗎?

It would be nice if you could provide a bit more information on the user's behavior. 您若是能夠就用戶行為方面提供更多的信息就太感激了!

At your convenience, I would really appreciate you looking into this matter/issue. 如果可以,我希望你能負責這件事情。

4. Give feedback 意見反饋

Please see comments below. 請看下面的評論。

My answers are in blue below. 我的回答已標藍。

I add some comments to the document for your reference. 我就文檔添加了一些備注,僅供參考。

5. Attachment 附件

I enclose the evaluation report for your reference. 我附加了評估報告供您閱讀。

Attached please find today's meeting notes. 今天的會議記錄在附件里。

Attach is the design document, please review it. 設計文檔在附件里,請評閱。

For other known issues related to indivial features, please see attached release notes. 其他個人特徵方面的信息請見附件。

6. Point listing 列表

Today we would like to finish following tasks by the end of today:1…….2……. 今天我們要完成的任務:1…….2…….

Some known issues in this release:1…….2……. 聲明中涉及的一些問題:1…….2…….

Our team here reviewed the newest SCM policy and has following concerns:1…….2……. 我們閱讀了最新的供應鏈管理政策,做出如下考慮:1…….2…….

Here are some more questions/issues for your team:1…….2……. 以下是對你們團隊的一些問題:1…….2…….

The current status is as following: 1…… 2…… 目前數據如下: 1…… 2……

Some items need your attention:1…….2……. 以下方面需提請注意:1…….2…….

7. Raise question 提出問題

I have some questions about the report XX-XXX 我對XX-XXX報告有一些疑問。

For the assignment ABC, I have the following questions:… 就ABC協議,我有以下幾個問題:……

8. Proposal 提議

For the next step of platform implementation, I am proposing… 關於平台啟動的下一步計劃,我有一個提議……

I suggest we can have a weekly project meeting over the phone call in the near future. 我建議我們就一周項目開一個電話會議。

Achievo team suggest to adopt option A to solve outstanding issue…… Achievo團隊建議應對突出問題採用A辦法。

9. Thanks note 感謝信

Thank you so much for the cooperation感謝你的合作!

Thanks for the information 謝謝您提供的信息!

I really appreciate the effort you all made for this sudden and tight project. 對如此緊急的項目您做出的努力我表示十分感謝。

Thanks for your attention! 謝謝關心!

Your kind assistance on this are very much appreciated. 我們對您的協助表示感謝。

Really appreciate your help! 非常感謝您的幫助!

10. Apology 道歉

I sincerely apologize for this misunderstanding! 對造成的誤解我真誠道歉!

I apologize for the late asking but we want to make sure the correctness of our implementation ASAP. 很抱歉現在才進行詢問,但是我們需要盡快核實執行信息。

;

3、商務郵件常用語

商務郵件常用語

引導語:下面我為大家整理了一些商務郵件常用語,希望能幫助迅襪蠢到大家。

1.We would like to lock up this business. 我們想鎖定這筆生意

2.Once you respond to the above questions, we will decide which option we would like to pursue. 你們對上述問題回復後,我們會立即決定我們會選擇哪個方案。

3.Thanks for your understanding. 謝謝您的諒解

好消4.Also please let me know if you need any other information 另外,你們還需要其畝陪他信息嗎?

5.Will get back to you ASAP. 會盡快回復你!

6. Thanks in advance and best regards.

7. Looking forward seeing you soon.

8.If there is anything else I can help, please let me know.

9.here`s why: 原因如下

10.Please review, and let’s discuss how we should move forward. 請檢討,並讓我們一起討論我們應該怎樣繼續。

11. If you’re any questions please let me know. 如有任何問題,請告訴我。

12.Please refer tentative schele as follow: 請參照下面的暫定計劃

13. Please recheck your record and advise if you find any differences.

14.We are following your instruction on the basis of your confirmation我們在您確認的基礎上按您的指示行事。 15.Hare are you doing 還好吧?

16.Let`s discuss this then 到時我們討論下這個問題。

17.Please review the below email our US office and advise.請查看以下我們US辦公室發的E-mail並進行回復

18.Noted and understand all below.

19.Please review and advise us with any questions.

20.Let`s give it a try to make it happen…It is for a good cause讓我們試試吧…這是值得支持的

21.There are a lots of lose ends now…How once you going to execute this?現在有很多問題,我們怎樣處理

22.As I explained over the phone, today,如同我今天在電話中解釋的那樣

23.Since we will have one chance only.既然我們只要一個選擇

24.Please note and proceed as is,請注意,並按現況繼續

25.Please see the reply below in red 請看如下紅色的回復

26.Please check at your side and comment 請你們那邊檢討一下並回復。

27.Noted and understand all below, see reply in bold black (請看黑色粗體回復)

28. Please forward to JACK for comment and corrective action. 評價和糾正措施提供給JACK

29.This is good news, You did a really good job!

30.Noted all below and attached files with thanks. Here is the summary of our findings:以下是我們的結果總結 31.Looking forward to hearing back from you tomorrow (盼明天收到你的'回復)

32.Please advise us with your comments 請把你的看法告訴我們

33.Please advise 請回復

34.Noted all below with thanks, see reply in red.

35.Sorry for confusion(混亂)

36.We will let you know its result soon.

37.Any updates on this request? 關於這個問題有什麼新的消息嗎

38.We reviewed (it) and have the following comments:

39.As we understand,

40.Please review with Jack and advise 請與JACK檢討並回復

41.Please see corrections in green below 請看如下綠色修正內容

42.Can you call me at my cell phone number(+86-137 ****-****)

43.FYI=just for your reference/information… 供參考

44.To sum up… 總結如下…

45.Please discuss the above schele and let us know the results請檢討以上計劃並把結果告訴我們

46.Please review and advise with any comment 請檢討,如果有意見請回復

47.This is most/very important.

48.Noted and thanks for reminding. 知道了,謝謝提醒。

49.Please see the attached pictures first 請先看附件的照片

50.Please see the attached technical data. 請看附件的技術數據

51.Noted below with thanks.

52. Please review and advise 請檢討並回復

53.Noted all below with thanks!

54.Please review and confirm by reply/return. 請檢討並回復確認

55.Please note and (proceed) accordingly 請相應照辦

56.so,we would like to proceed as follows 所以,我們想按下列計劃進行

57.Please confirm you understand. 請確認你能理解

58.Based on this information, I need the following to happen:基於這一點,我需要以下事情能做到

59.This is a very urgent matter-please make sure the above happens.這是非常急迫的事情--請確認以上能做到 60.Thank you very much for you assistance(支持)

61.This is good news-thanks for the help with regards to this matter

62.As discussed before,如我們之前討論的

63.Please comment.請評價

64.Thanks and best regards,

65.縮寫

LPG=液化氣

LNG=液化天然氣

Rgds=regards

IMT=同時

BP=商業計劃

MOQ=最小的訂購批量

IM=網路會議

MCU=掩膜

4、外貿郵件中的常用語都有哪些?

英文外貿電子郵件的常用語匯總1. Greeting message 祝福2. Initiate a meeting 發起會議I suggest we have a call tonight at 9:30pm (China Time) with you and Brown. Please let me know if the time is okay for you and Ben. 我建議我們今晚九點半和Brown小聚一下,你和Ben有沒有空?I would like to hold a meeting in the afternoon about our development planning for the project A.今天下午我建議我們就A項目的發展計劃開會討論一下。We』d like to have the meeting on Thu Oct 30. Same time. 十月三十號(周三),老時間,開會。Let』s make a meeting next Monday at 5:30 PM SLC time. 下周一鹽湖城時區下午五點半開會。I want to talk to you over the phone regarding issues about report development and the XXX project. 我想跟你電話討論下報告進展和XXX項目的情況。3. Seeking for more information/feedbacks/suggestions 咨詢信息/反饋/建議Shall you have any problem accessing the folders, please let me knows. 如果存取文件有任何問題請和我聯系。Thank you and look forward to having your opinion on the estimation and schele. 謝謝你,希望能聽到更多你對評估和日程計劃的建議。Look forward to your feedbacks and suggestions soon. 期待您的反饋建議!is your opinion on the schele and next steps we proposed? 你對計劃方面有什麼想法?下一步我們應該怎麼做?What do you think about this? 這個你怎麼想?Feel free to give your comments. 請隨意提出您的建議。Any question, please don』t hesitate to let me know. 有任何問題,歡迎和我們聯系。Any question, please let me know. 有任何問題,歡迎和我們聯系。Please contact me if you have any questions. 有任何問題,歡迎和我們聯系。Please let me know if you have any question on this. 有任何問題,歡迎和我聯系。Your comments and suggestions are welcome!歡迎您的評論和建議!Please let me know what you think? 歡迎您的評論和建議!Do you have any idea about this? 對於這個您有什麼建議嗎?It would be nice if you could provide a bit more information on the user』s behavior. 您若是能夠就用戶行為方面提供更多的信息就太感激了!At your convenience, I would really appreciate you looking into this matter/issue. 如果可以,我希望你能負責這件事情。4. Give feedback 意見反饋Please see comments below. 請看下面的評論。My answers are in blue below. 我的回答已標藍。I add some comments to the document for your reference. 我就文檔添加了一些備注,僅供參考。5. Attachment 附件I enclose the evaluation report for your reference. 我附加了評估報告供您閱讀。Attached please find today』s meeting notes. 今天的會議記錄在附件里。Attach is the design document, please review it. 設計文檔在附件里,請評閱.For other known issues related to indivial features, please see attached release notes. 其他個人特徵方面的信息請見附件。6. Point listing 列表7. Raise question 提出問題I have some questions about the report XX-XXX 我對XX-XXX報告有一些疑問。For the assignment ABC, I have the following questions:… 就ABC協議,我有以下幾個問題:……8. Proposal 提議For the next step of platform implementation, I am proposing… 關於平台啟動的下一步計劃,我有一個提議……I suggest we can have a weekly project meeting over the phone call in the near future. 我建議我們就一周項目開一個電話會議。Achievo team suggest to adopt option A to solve outstanding issue…… Achievo團隊建議應對突出問題採用A辦法。 Thank you so much for the cooperation感謝你的合作!Thanks for the information 謝謝您提供的信息!I really appreciate the effort you all made for this sudden and tight project. 對如此緊急的項目您做出的努力我表示十分感謝。Thanks for your attention! 謝謝關心! Your kind assistance on this are very much appreciated. 我們對您的協助表示感謝。Really appreciate your help! 非常感謝您的幫助!I sincerely apologize for this misunderstanding!對造成的誤解我真誠道歉!

5、外企工作:商務英語郵件常用語句

外企工作必備:商務英語郵件常用語句

在外企工作的員工,商務英語的郵件寫作是要掌握的。下面是我整理的商務英語郵件常用語句,希望能幫到大家!

1.If you’re any questions please let me know. 如有任何問題,請告訴我。

2.Please refer tentative schele as follow: 請參照下面的暫定計劃

3.Please recheck your record and advise if you find any differences. We are following your instruction on the basis of your confirmation我們在您確認的基礎上按您的指示行事。

4.Hare are you doing 還好吧?

5.Thanks in advance and best regards.

6.Looking forward seeing you soon.

7.If there is anything else I can help, please let me know.

8.here`s why: 原因如下

9.Please review, and let’s discuss how we should move forward. 請檢討,並讓我們一起討論 我們應該怎樣繼續。

10.We would like to lock up this business. 我們想鎖定這筆生意

11.Once you respond to the above questions, we will decide which option we would like to pursue. 你們對上述問題回復後,我們會立即決定我們會選賣輪臘擇哪個方案。

12.Thanks for your understanding. 謝謝您的`諒解

13.Also please let me know if you need any other information 另外,你們還需要其他信息 嗎?

14.Will get back to you ASAP. 會盡快回復你!

15.Let`s discuss this then 到時我們討論下這個問題。

16.Please review the below email our US office and advise.請查看以下我們US辦公室發的 E-mail並進行回復

17.Noted and understand all below.

18.Please review and advise us with any questions.

19.Let`s give it a try to make it happen…It is for a good cause讓我們試試吧…這是值得支持的

20.There are a lots of lose ends now…How once you going to execute this?現在有很多問題,我 們怎樣處理

21.As I explained over the phone, today,如同中滑我今天在電話中解釋的那樣

22.Since we will have one chance only.既然我們只要一個選擇

23.Please note and proceed as is,請注意,並按現況繼續

24.Please see the reply below in red 請看如下紅色的回復

25.Please check at your side and comment 請你們那邊檢討一下並桐差回復。

26.Noted and understand all below, see reply in bold black (請看黑色粗體回復)

27.Please forward to JACK for comment and corrective action. 評價和糾正措施提供給JACK

28.This is good news, You did a really good job!

29.Noted all below and attached files with thanks. Here is the summary of our findings:以下是 我們的結果總結

30.Looking forward to hearing back from you tomorrow (盼明天收到你的回復) Please advise us with your comments 請把你的看法告訴我們

31.Please advise 請回復

32.Noted all below with thanks, see reply in red.

33.Sorry for confusion(混亂)

34.We will let you know its result soon.

35.Any updates on this request? 關於這個問題有什麼新的消息嗎

36.We reviewed (it) and have the following comments:

37.As we understand,

38.Please review with Jack and advise 請與JACK檢討並回復

39.Please see corrections in green below 請看如下綠色修正內容

40.Can you call me at my cell phone number(+86-137 ****-****)

41.FYI=just for your reference/information… 供參考

42.To sum up… 總結如下…

43.Please discuss the above schele and let us know the results請檢討以上計劃並把結果告訴我們

44.Please review and advise with any comment 請檢討,如果有意見請回復

45.This is most very important.

46.Noted and thanks for reminding. 知道了,謝謝提醒。

47.Please see the attached pictures first 請先看附件的照片

48.Please see the attached technical data. 請看附件的技術數據

49.Noted below with thanks.

50.Please review and advise 請檢討並回復

51.Noted all below with thanks!

52.Please review and confirm by reply/return. 請檢討並回復確認

53.Please note and (proceed) accordingly 請相應照辦

54.So,we would like to proceed as follows 所以,我們想按下列計劃進行

55.Please confirm you understand. 請確認你能理解

56.Based on this information, I need the following to happen:基於這一點,我需要以下事情能做到

57.This is a very urgent matter-please make sure the above happens.這是非常急迫的事情--請確認以上能做到

58.Thank you very much for you assistance(支持)

59.This is good news-thanks for the help with regards to this matter

60.Please comment.請評價

61.Thanks and best regards,

62.As discussed before,如我們之前討論的

63.Shall you have any problem accessing the folders, please let me knows。 如果存取文件有任何問題請和我聯系。

64.Thank you and look forward to having your opinion on the estimation and schele。 謝謝你,希望能聽到更多你對評估和日程計劃的建議。

65.Look forward to your feedbacks and suggestions soon。 期待您的反饋建議!

66.What is your opinion on the schele and next steps we proposed? 你對計劃方面有什麼想法?下一步我們應該怎麼做?

67.What do you think about this? 這個你怎麼想?

68.Feel free to give your comments。 請隨意提出您的建議。

69.Any question, please don’t hesitate to let me know。 有任何問題,歡迎和我們聯系。

70.Any question, please let me know。 有任何問題,歡迎和我們聯系。

71.Please contact me if you have any questions。 有任何問題,歡迎和我們聯系。

72.Your comments and suggestions are welcome! 歡迎您的評論和建議!

73.Please let me know what you think? 歡迎您的評論和建議!

74.Do you have any idea about this? 對於這個您有什麼建議嗎?

75.It would be nice if you could provide a bit more information on the user’s behavior。 您若是能夠就用戶行為方面提供更多的信息就太感激了!

76.At your convenience, I would really appreciate you looking into this matter/issue。 如果可以,我希望你能負責這件事情。

;

6、英文商務郵件中如何表現很客氣的語氣?

用凱裂咐虛擬語氣以及盯純必要的情態動詞。源梁Would you please let me know if your company does import and export business, and if you are in charge of purchases? If not, would you please tell me who is resposible for this? and wish you may help me to pass this letter to the right people.
Thank you for your help!

7、外貿郵件結束語

其實在我們現在的日常中,大部分都是用軟體在線跟客戶溝通,但是依然不能忽略郵件在我們外貿溝通中的重要性。在跟客戶即時溝通好問題後,最好給客戶去一封總給交流內容的郵件,一面是去核實信息,另一方面是為了備份資料,以免聊天記錄在數據多的情況下被清除而無法去查詢當時談判的彎段咐細節。

在我們跟客戶回復郵件的時候,通常在交談好具體事情(產品,價格, 服務,等)之後就會順帶寫一句客套話,比如:我們期待你的回復,或者祝福你生活愉快等。那麼這些客氣的結尾語用英語的表述你知道哪些呢?

1,Looking forward to hearing from you soon.期待不久收到你的消息

2,Looking forward to meeting you on someday.期待某天我們可以見面

3,I am looking forward to your reply.期待你的回復

4,We are looking forward to your reply,期待你的回復

5, I would appreciate your immediate attention to this answer.期待你對這個答復的關注

6,Kindly let us hear from your concerning sth.希望你能告訴我們你關心的事情。

7.We would like to hear from you with sth, 我們希望聽到你關於某些事情的意見

8,Thanking you for your kind attention to the matter and trusting to hear from you in the near future.

謝謝你對此事的關注,不久你就會得到消息

9, We hope to receive your favour at an early date.

期待早日等到你的回埋純復。

10. We trust you will give us a prompt reply soon,

我們相信你很快會回復我們。

11,We hope to receive your feedback at an early date.

期待早日得到你的回復

12,Your prompt reply would be greatly appreciated.

期待你的早日回復。

13,We assure you of our best services at all times,

隨時為您提供服務。

14,We shall spare no effort in endeawouring to be of service to you.

我們將不惜餘力的為您服務。

15,We would be very pleased to be of service to you.

我們很高興為您服務

16, We are anticipating your early reply.

期待你的早日回復。

從這些類似的表達燃薯里我們還可以組織成很多不同的表述方式,

比如:reply可以更換為feedback, news 等,looking forward 可以更換為hope, appreciated 等詞語。prompt,immediately,timely 表達的都是即時的意思。

組合起來:

Looking forward your feedback,

looking forward your reply.

looking forward your news,

Looking forward your prompt reply/feedback/news.

Looking forward your immediate reply/feedback/news,

Looking forward your timely reply/feedback/news,

Hope to recive your prompt/immediate/ timely reply/feedback/news.

Your prompt/immediate/ timely reply/feedback/news will be appreciated.

其實他們表達的都是一個意思,就是希望等到客戶的回復。

通常來講,我們只需要學會其中的一種,並且經常運用就會形成我們自己的風格,也就是在客戶印象中的「人設」。客戶看到這個表達就知道是某個特定的人在跟自己聊天。即使你換了一個名字,客戶依然會從字里行間感覺到是同一個人在跟自己回復郵件。所謂的習慣和思維定式大概就是來源於此。

當然多學幾種表達方式對我們也是很有好處的,一是可以顯示自己豐富的詞彙量,另外一個就是給對方耳目一新的感覺。每個人都喜歡不定期的新鮮感,所以多學一些表達同樣意思的句子對我們百利而無一害。