當前位置:首頁 » 外貿前沿 » even外貿
擴展閱讀
國際貿易專業男女比例 2020-08-26 05:18:03
寧波外貿網站製作 2020-09-01 16:26:57
德驛全球購 2020-08-26 04:14:27

even外貿

發布時間: 2023-03-09 03:20:35

1、求外貿英語函電作文翻譯!!!急!!!

Dear XXX,

Thank you for your mail on Mar. 20th. We have discussed about your responses to our quotation for the socks.
As the price was precisely worked out, we are sorry that we cannot lower the price even if we would like to meet all of your requirements. Even though our price is different from other suppliers, which we believe the reason is for our outstanding proct quality is much superior to the ones of other foreign brands, you can benefit yourself by ordering from us.
However, considering supporting your business in the instry, we would like to offer you a 5% discount, which is under the circumstances that the MOQ is 5000 pairs from your side.
If the deal is acceptable, please inform your PO quantity as soon as possible. Your understanding and support is highly appreciated.

Best regards,
XXX
Mar. 29, 2007

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
您好,本人按原文翻譯的外貿郵件如上供參考。其中,MOQ (Minimum Order Quantity) 為「最小訂貨量」,PO (Purchase Order) 為「訂單」。
外貿郵件需要禮貌客氣,最後加上一句套話可能會好點。
建議原文可以表達得盡量再委婉些,畢竟作為賣家在談價錢時要對買家客氣禮貌,才有可能讓對方覺得是誠心的。
希望回答對您有幫助,不明白可繼續提問。

2、外貿英語翻譯~~~急~~~~~~~~

Through the internship in this company, I have preliminarily understood the relative professional knowledge. In the practice, combining with the knowledge and the practice of international trade, I think there are following deficiency in this company: 1) the foreign trade enterprise is overstaffed, there are too many excess employees , some of them are not familiar with the international laws, the terms of import and export and the business process;
2) lacks the high-qualified talents, and also lacks the mechanism to detain the talents, and let the talents fully play his role . Several of management administrative personnel in this company are transferred through the administrative way, certainly know little of the foreign trade service.Some of them even cannot understand English, let alone communicating or negotiating with the the overseas counterpart in English. The majority of existing clerks are graated from foreign trade, they understand English and the international trade service, but don』 understand the relative proction technology. More serious is, because the company interior management and the distribution mechanism are of unreasonable, in addition the large portion of retirees,and too heavy original burdens cause some of staff make bigger contribution but whose personal reasonable reward has not really been embodied. Then appear the phenomenon that someone who attained the large quantity overseas order form leaves the enterprise, carries off the order form, and organizes the foreign trade company by himself,Which causes heavy loss in the management resources and the economic efficiency, and harms company's further development.

3、外貿英語翻譯

Last night I go back and think for a moment, I understand the company currently faces many problems, I am also very willing to cooperate with the company together to face these problems, and in fact I think for companies everywhere, travel time will choose the cheapest flight, go to the factory inspection I will quietly to the factory's contact information and then skip trading company, the next time you order direct from the factory, the price to the company for 5 dollars.
But I had to also consider myself, I work for ten years, no four gold, wages in a bottom level. I HANDLE the whole orders of A sector, but do you know A sector covers a wide range of procts, I need to FOLLOW 30 or even 40 different suppliers. And almost we are doing each guest has orders including the TTB, although not large amounts of orders, but this is precisely the place where the most difficult, I need to go to a factory to accept our order form. It is hoped that the company can help solve my problem. If the company cannot solve, I can only choose to leave

4、求一段外貿 漢譯英 達人們進啊

減少中國對外貿易順差的對策
China's foreign trade surplus rece countermeasures

中國商品出口的快速發展一方面對國民經濟發展提供了有利的外部支撐;
The rapid development of China's merchandise exports one hand to the development of national economy provides favourable external support;

另一方面由於貿易順差也使貿易摩擦加劇,造成一些不利影響如何實現相對均衡,解決好中國與主要貿易夥伴之間的順差問題是一個重大課題。
On the other hand, because of trade surplus also make the trade friction intensified, causing some adverse influence on how to achieve, to solve the relative balance between China and its major trading partners of the surplus is a major issue.

任何一種無休止地貿易順差最終都會導致貿易體系崩潰。
Any kind of endless trade surplus can eventually lead to trade system collapse.

中國如此巨大的順差、如此之高的外貿依存度不可能持久,有秩序削減勢在必行。
China so huge surplus, so high foreign dependence could not lasting, orderly cut is imperative.

首先,我們要有秩序的削減貿易順差、降低外貿依存度,擴大內需,尤其是提高國內消費需求。
First, we must have the order of foreign trade surplus, rece cuts dependence, expanding domestic demand, especially improve domestic consumption demand.

其次要積極的擴大進口和加強對外投資的力度。
Secondly, we should actively expand imports and strengthen the strength of foreign investment.

而在實施上述策略時可以參考以下幾方面:
And in the implementation of the strategy can refer to the following aspects:

完善人名幣匯率形成機制
Perfect even currency exchange rate mechanism

1996年頒布的條例規定,人民幣匯率實行以市場供求為基礎的、單一的、有管理的浮動匯率制度。
The regulations promulgated in 1996, RMB exchange rate for based on market supply and demand, a single, managed floating exchange rate system.

修訂後的條列規定,人名幣匯率實行以市場供求為基礎的、有管理的浮動匯率制度。
The revised a column, even currency exchange rate for regulations based on market supply and demand, managed floating exchange rate system.

中國自三年前啟動了人名幣匯率形成機制改革,實行以市場供求為基礎、參考一籃子貨幣政策進行調節、有管理的浮動匯率制度。
Since China launched the even money three years ago, implement the formation mechanism of exchange rate reform based on market supply and demand, with reference to a basket of monetary policy to adjust a managed floating exchange rate system.

人名幣匯率的彈性不斷加強,市場在人名幣匯率決定中的基礎作用得以更好的發揮。
Even currency flexibility of the exchange rate, the market continuously strengthened in even currency exchange rate determination to make the basic role of the play.

進一步完善人民幣匯率形成機制對促進中國外貿發展方式的轉變、產品結構的調整,都有著顯著的促進作用。
To further improve the RMB exchange rate mechanism to promote the transformation of development mode of foreign trade of China, proct structure adjustment, have significant stimulative effect.

但是由於人民幣匯率缺乏彈性,實質上,中國依然是固定匯率制度,而且是盯住美元的固定匯率制度,因此浮動匯率機制的缺陷造成了人民幣難以對美元以及其他主要儲備貨幣的匯率變化做出及時的反應,並且由於國內一直以來將通貨膨脹控制在較低水平,中國的名義匯率是固定不變的,而實際有效匯率卻不斷貶值,進而造成貿易順差不斷擴大。
But e to lack of RMB exchange rate flexibility, in essence, China still is fixed exchange rate system, and is pegged to the dollar of fixed exchange rate system, therefore the floating exchange rate mechanism defects caused the yuan against the dollar and other major to reserve currency exchange rate changes make timely response, and because the domestic has been keep inflation low, and China's nominal exchange rate is fixed, but actual and effective exchange rate has fallen, causing the expanded trade surplus.

因此進一步完善人民幣匯率形成機制不僅可以是國內企業更好的應對國際政治、經濟、貿易、投資等環境的變化,還可以降低企業在浮動匯率機制下的經營風險。
So further improve the RMB exchange rate mechanism can not only is the domestic enterprise better to deal with the international political, economic, trade, investment and the change of environment, still can rece enterprise in the floating exchange rate mechanism business risk.

5、外貿英語翻譯 急急急 在線等 採納加50

1.We would like to know how you will pack the silk dress.
您能否告訴我們該批絲綢衣服的包裝方法?
2.The next thing I』d like to bring up for discussion is packing.
下一個討論的話題是:包裝
3.We have no objection to the stipulations about the
packing and shipping mark.
對於貴司的包裝和麥頭我們沒有意見~
4.Would you like to have a look at the sample of the packing?
您能否看一下(確認)我們樣品的包裝是否可以?
5.It would cost more for you to pack the goods in wooden cases.
如果用木質材料包裝的話,要花貴司更多的資金~
6.The appearance of the package that catches the eye is surely a
great help in pushing sales.
這么醒目的包裝顯然對促銷產品很有幫助~
7.Strong packing will protect the goods from any possible damage
ring transit.
硬包裝顯然對產品在運輸過程中出現意外有很好的保護作用~
8.Without good and attractive packing, the buyer just ignore
your procts or even refuse to have a look at them even if
they are of best quality.
就算你的產品質量再高,沒有好的,吸引人的包裝,買手不會考慮你的產品,甚至連看都不看一眼~
9.Damp-proofing measures should be taken for the goods ordered.
訂單產品需要防水包裝~
10.I must make it clear that for different packing materials,
expenses will be different.
必須聲明的一點是:不同的包裝材料,會有不同的包裝費用。。

我只把意思翻了,沒有修飾啦~
今天心情不好,翻的不好,請原諒~

6、服裝外貿英語翻譯,高手強人幫幫忙啊,小女子在線等

1。請注意起皺紋的側骨
2。請注意即使針
3。袖窿縫是皺紋,請提高。
4。回來領是回皺紋,請提高。
5。Pkt位置是答斜在頂部和底部。
6。打棗點在開放不直pkt
7。在開放的長方形針pkt是不一致的寬度
8。自我綁定寬度不均勻,針數甚至不是要麼
9。縫合:看來塔克在罩縫合。
10。鎖鏈的腰彈性:它太松,不當的紗線張力。
11。腰彈性收集:請讓更均勻。
12邊縫:請不要反向縫上陣線
13。腰帶縫合是波浪/醜陋的、不公平、不整潔的,而不是一條直線。
14。請避免伸出腰帶上邊緣造成的皺褶效應
15。pkt位置設置從門襟參差不齊分開在頂部和底部:頂級= 5.6厘米,底= 5.2厘米,請確保設置超過5厘米均勻。
16。哼哼形狀不是一樣前左派與右派之間的一面,正面和背面。
17。外和底層不相同的長度
18。與曲線形狀前面摺邊s / b相同形狀在上部和下部面板
19。按鈕設置有鬆散的線程在每個按鈕下CF,線程是很容易把解開和紐扣掉了,你需要調整正確的按鈕設置機。
20。請注意起皺紋的側骨和甚至使針
有些瞎翻的。。。。。。

7、外貿英語翻譯

I think about it last night when I was back home. I totally understand our company Home Department has faced lots of problems at present. And I'm also willing to face these problems together with company. And in fact, I have done it already. Chose cheapest airline on business, made next order with factory directy and skiped trading company when going to factory to check goods and to get factory contact details unnoticedly, what saved 3U.S dollars of unit price for company. I always take toughts for company in many aspects. But I also have to take me into consideration. I have worked for nine years without Gold IV and my salary is in much lower level. I handled all orders in houseware. And as you know, the procts in houseware field is in wide range. Meanwhile I'm required to follow 30 even 40 suppliers from different places. The customers what we now have cooperated with, have placed orders, including FG4,though order amount is not so huge. And this point is just most difficult. I have needed to ask for vendor to accept our orders. All in all, hope company could help me to resolve my difficulties.If it cannot be solved by company, I have to leave. Thanks.

有些稍微改變了一下和調整了一下語句順序。

8、能不能給我些外貿常用口語?公司給了我外國客戶名單,我如何和他們溝通,我們公司准備做外銷!

1 I've come to make sure that your stay in Beijing is a pleasant one.
我特地為你們安排使你們在北京的逗留愉快。

2 You're going out of your way for us, I believe.
我相信這是對我們的特殊照顧了。

3 It's just the matter of the schele,that is,if it is convenient for you right now.
如果你們感到方便的話,我想現在討論一下日程安排的問題。

4 I think we can draw up a tentative plan now.
我認為現在可以先草擬一具臨時方案。

5 If he wants to make any changes,minor alternations can be made then.
如果他有什麼意見的話,我們還可以對計劃稍加修改。

6 Is there any way of ensuring we'll have enough time for our talks?
我們是否能保證有充足的時間來談判?

7 So our evenings will be quite full then?
那麼我們的活動在晚上也安排滿了嗎?
8 We'll leave some evenings free,that is,if it is all right with you.
如果你們願意的話,我們想留幾個晚上供你們自由支配。

9 We'd have to compare notes on what we've discussed ring the day.
我們想用點時間來研究討論一下白天談判的情況。

10 That'll put us both in the picture.
這樣雙方都能了解全面的情況。

11 Then we'd have some ideas of what you'll be needing.
那麼我們就會心中有點兒數,知道你們需要什麼了。

12 I can't say for certain off-hand.
我還不能馬上說定。

13 Better have something we can get our hands on rather than just spend all our time talking.
有些實際材料拿到手總比坐著閑聊強。

14 It'll be easier for us to get down to facts then.
這樣就容易進行實質性的談判了。
15 But wouldn't you like to spend an extra day or two here?
你們不願意在北京多待一天嗎?

16 I'm afraid that won't be possible,much as we'd like to.
盡管我們很想這樣做,但恐怕不行了。

17 We've got to report back to the head office.
我們還要回去向總部匯報情況呢。

18 Thank you for you cooperation.
謝謝你們的合作。

19 We've arranged our schele without any trouble.
我們已經很順利地把活動日程安排好了。

20 Here is a of itinerary we have worked out for you and your friends.Would you please have a look at it?
這是我們為你和你的朋友擬定的活動日程安排。請過目一下,好嗎?

21 If you have any questions on the details, feel free to ask.
如果對某些細節有意見的話,請提出來。
22 I can see you have put a lot of time into it.
我相信你在制定這個計劃上一定花了不少精力吧。

23 We really wish you'll have a pleasant stay here.
我們真誠地希望你們在這里過得愉快。

24 I wonder if it is possible to arrange shopping for us.
我想能否在我們訪問結束時為我們安排一點時間購物。

25 Welcome to our factory.
歡迎到我們工廠來。

26 I've been looking forward to visiting your factory.
我一直都盼望著參觀貴廠。

27 You'll know our procts better after this visit.
參觀後您會對我們的產品有更深的了解。

28 Maybe we could start with the Designing Department.
也許我們可以先參觀一下設計部門。
29 Then we could look at the proction line.
然後我們再去看看生產線。

30 These drawings on the wall are process sheets.
牆上的圖表是工藝流程表。

31 They describe how each process goes on to the next.
表述著每道工藝間的銜接情況。

32 We are running on two shifts.
我們實行的工作是兩班倒。

33 Almost every process is computerized.
幾乎每一道工藝都是由電腦控制的。

34 The efficiency is greatly raised,and the intensity of labor is decreased.
工作效率大大地提高了,而勞動強度卻降低了。

35 All proets have to go through five checks in the whole process.
所有產品在整個生產過程中得通過五道質量檢查關。
36 We believe that the quality is the soul of an enterprise.
我們認為質量是一個企業的靈魂。

37 Therefore,we always put quality as the first consideration.
因而,我們總是把質量放在第一位來考慮。

38 Quality is even more important than quantity.
質量比數量更為?

39 Quality is even more important than quantity.
質量比數量更為重要。

39 I hope my visit does not cause you too much trouble.
我希望這次來參觀沒有給你們增添太多的麻煩。

40 Do we have to wear the helmets?
我們得戴上防護帽嗎?

41 Is the proction line fully automatic?
生產線是全自動的嗎?
42 What kind of quality control do you have?
你們用什麼辦法來控制質量呢?

43 All procts have to pass strict inspection before they go out.
所有產品出廠前必須要經過嚴格檢查。

44 What's your general impression,may I ask?
不知您對我們廠總的印象如何?
先把這些背完吧 !哈哈 是不太多了?
最常用商務口語!!

1 I\'ve come to make sure that your stay in Beijing is a pleasant one.
我特地為你們安排使你們在北京的逗留愉快。
2 You\'re going out of your way for us, I believe.
我相信這是對我們的特殊照顧了。
3 It\'s just the matter of the schele,that is,if it is convenient of you right now.
如果你們感到方便的話,我想現在討論一下日程安排的問題。
4 I think we can draw up a tentative plan now.
我認為現在可以先草擬一具臨時方案。
5 If he wants to make any changes,minor alternations can be made then.
如果他有什麼意見的話,我們還可以對計劃稍加修改。
6 Is there any way of ensuring we\'ll have enough time for our talks?
我們是否能保證有充足的時間來談判?
7 So our evenings will be quite full then?
那麼我們的活動在晚上也安排滿了嗎?
8 We\'ll leave some evenings free,that is,if it is all right with you.
如果你們願意的話,我們想留幾個晚上供你們自由支配。
9 We\'d have to compare notes on what we\'ve discussed ring the day.
我們想用點時間來研究討論一下白天談判的情況。
10 That\'ll put us both in the picture.
這樣雙方都能了解全面的情況。
11 Then we\'d have some ideas of what you\'ll be needing
那麼我們就會心中有點兒數,知道你們需要什麼了。
12 I can\'t say for certain off-hand.
我還不能馬上說定。
13 Better have something we can get our hands on rather than just spend all our time talking.
有些實際材料拿到手總比坐著閑聊強。
14 It\'ll be easier for us to get down to facts then.
這樣就容易進行實質性的談判了。
15 But wouldn\'t you like to spend an extra day or two here?
你們不願意在北京多待一天嗎?
16 I\'m afraid that won\'t be possible,much as we\'d like to.
盡管我們很想這樣做,但恐怕不行了。
17 We\'ve got to report back to the head office.
我們還要回去向總部匯報情況呢。
18 Thank you for you cooperation.
謝謝你們的合作。
19 We\'ve arranged our schele without any trouble.
我們已經很順利地把活動日程安排好了。
20 Here is a of itinerary we have worked out for you and your friends.Would you please have a look at it?
這是我們為你和你的朋友擬定的活動日程安排。請過目一下,好嗎?
21 If you have any questions on the details, feel free to ask.
如果對某些細節有意見的話,請提出來。
22 I can see you have put a lot of time into it.
我相信你在制定這個計劃上一定花了不少精力吧。
23 We really wish you\'ll have a pleasant stay here.
我們真誠地希望你們在這里過得愉快。
24 I wonder if it is possible to arrange shopping for us.
我想能否在我們訪問結束時為我們安排一點時間購物。
25 Welcome to our factory.
歡迎到我們工廠來。
26 I\'ve been looking forward to visiting your factory.
我一直都盼望著參觀貴廠。
27 You\'ll know our procts better after this visit.
參觀後您會對我們的產品有更深的了解。
28 Maybe we could start with the Designing Department.
也許我們可以先參觀一下設計部門。
29 Then we could look at the proction line.
然後我們再去看看生產線。
30 These drawings on the wall are process sheets.
牆上的圖表是工藝流程表
31 They describe how each process goes on to the next.
表述著每道工藝間的銜接情況。
32 We are running on two shifts.
我們實行的工作是兩班倒。
33 Almost every process is computerized.
幾乎每一道工藝都是由電腦控制的。
34 The efficiency is greatly raised,and the intensity of labor is decreased.
工作效率大大地提高了,而勞動強度卻降低了。
35 All proets have to go through five checks in the whole process.
所有產品在整個生產過程中得通過五道質量檢查關。
36 We believe that the quality is the soul of an enterprise.
我們認為質量是一個企業的靈魂。
37 Therefore,we always put quality as the first consideration.
因而,我們總是把質量放在第一位來考慮。
38 Quality is even more important than quantity.
質量比數量更為重要。
39 I hope my visit does not cause you too much trouble.
我希望這次來參觀沒有給你們增添太多的麻煩。
40 Do we have to wear the helmets?
我們得戴上防護帽嗎?
41 Is the proction line fully automatic?
生產線是全自動的嗎?
42 What kind of quality control do you have?
你們用什麼辦法來控制質量呢?
43 All procts have to pass strict inspection before they go out.
所有產品出廠前必須要經過嚴格檢查。
44 What\'s your general impression,may I ask?
不知您對我們廠總的印象如何?
45 I\'m impressed by your approach to business.
你們經營業務的方法給我留下了很深的印象。
46 The proct gives you an edge over your competitors,I guess.
我認為你們的產品可以使你們勝過競爭對手。
47 No one can match us so far as quality is concerned.
就質量而言,沒有任何廠家能和我們相比。
48 I think we may be able to work together in the future.
我想也許將來我們可以合作。
49 We are thinking of expanding into the Chinese market.
我們想把生意擴大到中國市場。
50 The purpose of my coming here is to inquire about possibilities of establishing trade relations with your company.
我此行的目的正是想探詢與貴公司建立貿易關系的可能性。
51 We would be glad to start business with you.
我們很高興能與貴公司建立貿易往來。
52 I\'d appreciate your kind consideration in the coming negotiation.
洽談中請你們多加關照。
53 We are happy to be of help.
我們十分樂意幫助。
54 I can assure you of our close cooperation.
我保證通力合作。
55 Would it be possible for me to have a closer look at your samples?
可以讓我參觀一下你們的產品陳列室嗎?
56 It will take me several hours if I really look at everything.
如果全部參觀的話,那得需要好幾個小時。
57 You may be interested in only some of the items.
你也許對某些產品感興趣。
58 I can just have a glance at the rest.
剩下的部分我粗略地看一下就可以了。
59 They\'ve met with great favor home and abroad.
這些產品在國內外很受歡迎。
60 All these articles are best selling lines.
所有這些產品都是我們的暢銷貨。
61 Your desire coincides with ours.
我們雙方的願望都是一致的。
62 No wonder you\'re so experienced.
怪不得你這么有經驗。
63 Textile business has become more and more difficult since the competition grew.
隨著競爭的加劇,紡織品貿易越來越難做了。
64 Could I have your latest catalogues or something that tells me about your company?
可以給我一些貴公司最近的商品價格目錄表或者一些有關說明資料嗎?
65 At what time can we work out a deal?
我們什麼時候洽談生意?
66 I hope to conclude some business with you.
我希望能與貴公司建立貿易關系。
67 We also hope to expand our business with you.
我們也希望與貴公司擴大貿易往來。
68 This is our common desire.
這是我們的共同願望。
69 I think you probably know China has adopted a flexible policy in her foreign trade.
我想你也許已經了解到中國在對外貿易中採取了靈活的政策。
70 I\'ve read about it,but I\'d like to know more about it.
我已經知道了一點兒,但我還想多了解一些。
71 Seeing is believing.
百聞不如一見。
72 I would like to present our comments in the following order.
我希望能依照以下的順序提出我們的看法。
73 First of all, I will outline the characteristics of our proct.
首先我將簡略說明我們商品的特性。
74 When I present my views on the competitive procts, I will refer to the patent situation.
專利的情況會在說明競爭產品時一並提出。
75 Please proceed with your presentation.
請開始你的簡報。
76 Yes, we have been interested in new system.
是的,我們對新系統很感興趣。
77 Has your company done any research in this field?
請問貴公司對此范疇做了任何研究嗎?
78 Yes, we have done a little. But we have just started and have nothing to show you.
有,我們做了一些,但是因為我們才剛起步,並沒有任何資料可以提供給你們。
79 If you are interested, I will prepare a list of them.
如果您感興趣的話,我可以列表讓你參考。
80 By the way, before leaving this subject, I would like to add a few comments.
在結束這個問題之前順便一提,我希望能再提出一些看法。
81 I would like to ask you a favor.
我可以提出一個要求嗎?
82 Would you let me know your fax number?
可以告訴我您的傳真機號碼嗎?
83 Would it be too much to ask you to respond to my question by tomorrow?
可以請你在明天以前回復嗎?
84 Could you consider accepting our counterproposal?
你能考慮接受我們的反對案嗎?
85 I would really appreciate your persuading your management.
如果你能說服經營團隊,我會很感激。
86 I would like to suggest that we take a coffee break.
我建議我們休息一下喝杯咖啡。
87 Maybe we should hold off until we have covered item B on our agenda.
也許我們應該先談論完B項議題。
88 As a matter of fact, we would like to discuss internally regarding item B.
事實上,我們希望可以先內部討論B項議題。
89 May I propose that we break for coffee now?
我可以提議休息一下,喝杯咖啡嗎?
90 If you insist, I will comply with your request.如果你堅持,我們會遵照你的要求。
91 We must stress that these payment terms are very important to us.
我們必須強調這些付款條件對我們很重要。
92 Please be aware that this is a crucial issue to us.請了解這一點對我們至關重要。
93 I don\'t know whether you realize it, but this condition is essential to us.
我不知道你是否了解,但是,這個條件對我們是必要的。
94 Our policy is not to grant exclusivity.我們的方針是不授與專賣權。
95 There should always be exceptions to the rule.凡事總有例外。
96 I would not waste my time pursuing that.如果是我的話,不會將時間浪費在這里。
97 Would you care to answer my question on the warranty?
你可以回答我有關保證的問題嗎?
98 I don\'t know whether you care to answer right away.
我不知道你是否願意立即回答。
99 I have to raise some issues which may be embarrassing.
我必須提出一些比較尷尬的問題。
100 Sorry, but could you kindly repeat what you just said?抱歉,你可以重復剛剛所說的嗎?
應該夠你搞定了