當前位置:首頁 » 國際貿易 » 國際貿易英文對話討價還價
擴展閱讀
國際貿易專業男女比例 2020-08-26 05:18:03
寧波外貿網站製作 2020-09-01 16:26:57
德驛全球購 2020-08-26 04:14:27

國際貿易英文對話討價還價

發布時間: 2022-10-28 06:04:05

1、國際商務英語談判對話,兩人,謝謝!

PAYMENT TERMS
一)
Payment is to be effected(made)before the end of this month.
這個月末以前應該付款。
Its convenient to make payment in pound sterling.
用英鎊付款較方便。
Now, as regards payment, weve agreed to use U.S. Dollar, am I right?
至於付款,我們已同意用美圓,對嗎?
We may have some difficulties making payment in Japanese yen.
用日圓付款可能會有困難。
Ive never made payment in Renminbi before.
我從未用過人民幣付款。
We cant accept payment on deferred terms.
我們不能接受延期付款。
Whats your reason for the refusal of payment?
你們拒付的理由是什麼?
Collection is not paid.
托收款未得照付。
We dont think youll refuse to pay.
我們相信你們不會拒付。
Only one refusal of payment is acceptable to the bank.
銀行只接受一次拒付。
You ought to pay us the bank interest once payment is wrongly refused.
如果拒付錯了,你們應該償付我方的銀行利息。
Well not pay until shipping documents for the goods have reached us.
見不到貨物裝船單據,我們不付款。
Were worrying that a decline in prices might lead to refusal of payment.
我們擔心市場價格下跌會引起拒付。
Of course payment might be refused if anything goes wrong with the documents.
如果單據有問題,當然可以提出拒付。
The equipment will be paid in installments with the commodities proced by our factory.
設備以我們工廠生產的產品分期償還。

Now we have settled the terms of payment.
現在我們已經談妥了付款條件。

Shall we have a talk about terms of payment today?
我們今天談談付款條件怎麼樣?

What is the mode of payment you wish to employ?
您希望用什麼方式付款?

This is the normal terms of payment in international business.
這是國際貿易中慣用的付款方式。

We cant accept any other terms of payment.
我們不能接受其他的付款條件。

If you cant be more flexible, we wont accept your terms of payment.
如果你們不能靈活些,我們將不接受此種付款方式。

(三)

Please protect our draft on presentation.
請見票即付。

Your draft will be honoured on presentation.
你方的匯票見票即付。

The draft was discounted in New York.
匯票已經在紐約貼現。

Our draft No.36 was dishonoured.
我們的第三十六號匯票被拒付了。
The draft has not been collected.
匯票之款尚未收進。

Well be unable to meet these draft.
我們無力兌付這些匯票。

We have drawn a clean draft on you for the value of this sample shipment.
我們已經開出光票向你方索取這批貨的價款。

We have drawn on you for payment of the invoice amounting to $20,000.
我們已經按照發票金額20,000美圓向你方開出了匯票。

The draft has been handed to the bank on clean collection.
匯票已經交銀行按光票托收。

You can draw on me just as if there were a letter of credit.
您就當作有信用證一樣,向我開匯票托收。

We hare sending our draft through Bank of China for documentary collection.
我們將匯票交中國銀行按跟單托收。

Well draw on you by our documentary draft at sight on collection basis.
我們將按托收方式向你方開出即期跟單匯票。

Well draw a sight bill in favour of the Export Bank Singapore.
我們要開立一張以新加坡出口銀行為收款人的即期匯票。

We have already remitted the amount by cheque.
我們已經將款以支票匯出。

We enclose a cheque for RMB200.
我們附上人民幣200元的支票一張。

(四)

We regret we cant accept payment cash against document.
很抱歉,我們不能接受憑單付款辦法。

Well agree to change the terms of payment from L/C at sight to D/P at sight.
我們同意將即期信用證付款方式改為即期付款交單。

We accept D/P payment for future dealings.
以後的交易我們以付款交單方式支付。

We can do the business on 60 days D/P basis.
我們可以按60天付款交單的方式進行交易。

We agree to draw at 30 days D/P.
我們同意開立30天期的付款交單匯票。

Well draw D/P against your purchase.
我們按付款交單方式收你方這批貨款。

As a special sign of encouragement, well consider accepting payment by D/P at this sales-purchasing stage.
在此推銷階段,我們將考慮接受付款交單方式以資鼓勵。

We regret we cant accept Cash against Documents on arrival of goods at destination.
很抱歉,我們不能同意「貨抵目的地付款交單」方式付款。

The buyer suggested D/A as the terms of payment, but the seller was unwilling to make any exception.
買方建議用承兌交單作為付款方式,但賣方不願例外。

We cant agree to draw at 30 days D/A.
我們不同意開具30天期的承兌交單匯票。

So its better for us to adopt D/P or D/A.
因此,最好是採用付款交單方式或承兌交單方式。

I suppose D/P or D/A should be adopted as the mode of payment this time.
我建議這次用付款交單或承兌交單方式來付款。

It would help me greatly if you would accept D/A or D/P.
如果您能接受D/P或D/A付款,那可幫了我們大忙。

Could you make an exception and accept D/A or D/P?
您能否來個例外,接受D/A或D/P付款方式?

(五)

We insist on a letter of credit.
我們堅持用信用證方式付款。

As I have said, we require payment by L/C.
我已經說過了,我們要求以信用證付款。


We still intend to use letter of credit as the term of payment.
我們仍然想用信用證付款方式。

We always require L/C for our exports.
我們出口一向要求以信用證付款。

L/C at sight is normal for our exports to France.
我們向法國出口一般使用即期信用證付款。

We pay by L/C for our imports.
進口我們也採用信用證匯款。

Our terms of payment is confirmed and irrevocable letter of credit.
我們的付款條件是保兌的不可撤消的信用證。

You must be aware that an irrevocable L/C gives the exporter the additional protection of bankers guarantee.
你必須意識到不可撤消信用證為出口商提供了銀行擔保。

Is the wording of confirmed necessary for the letter of credit?
信用證上還用寫明「保兌」字樣嗎?

For payment we require 100% value, irrevocable L/C in our favour with partial shipment allowed clause available by draft at sight.
我們要求用不可撤消的、允許分批裝運、金額為全部貨款、並以我方為抬頭人的信用證,憑即期匯票支付。

What do you say to 50% by L/C and the balance by D/P?
百分之五十用信用證,其餘的用付款交單,您看怎麼樣?

Please notify us of L/C number by telex immediately.
 請立即電傳通知我方信用證號碼。

The beneficiary of the L/C is to be China National Corporation, Beijing.
信用證的受益人為中國工藝品進出口公司北京分公司。

Will you please increase the credit to $1000?
能不能把信用證金額增至1000美圓?

The credit is short opened to the amount of RMB100.
信用證的金額少開了人民幣100元。

Your L/C No. 48 is short of $29.
你方第48號信用證少開了29美圓。
Many banks in Europe are in a position to open L/C and effect payment in Renminbi.
歐洲的許多銀行能夠開立信用證,而且用人民幣支付。

I open a letter of credit in Renminbi with a bank in U.S.A.
我在美國的一家銀行開立了人民幣信用證。

The Barclays Bank in London is in a position to open letters of credit in Renminbi against our sales confirmation or contract.
倫敦巴克萊銀行可以憑我們的銷售確認書或合同開立人民幣信用證。

When do I have to open the letter of credit?
順便問一句,您幾時開立信用證呢?

When can you arrange for a credit under the new import license?
按照新的進口許可證規定,你方什麼時候能開出一張信用證?

Please open letter of credit in good time.
請及時開出信用證。

Well open the letter of credit at sight.
我們會按時開證的。

I agree to use letter of credit at sight.
我同意用即期信用證付款。

Is the credit at sight or after sight?
信用證是即期的還是遠期的?

Our letter of credit will be opened early March.
我們在3月初開出信用證。

Well open the credit one month before shipment.
我們在裝船前1個月開立信用證。

Please open the L/C 20 to 30 days before the date of delivery.
請在交貨前20到30天開出信用證。

這張信用證7月15日到期。

The validity of the L/C will be extended to 30th August.
信用證的有效期將延至8月30日。

Will you persuade your customer to arrange for a one-month extension of L/C No.TD204?
你們能不能勸說客戶將TD204號信用證延期一個月?
To do so, you could save bank charges for opening an L/C.
這樣做,你們可以省去開證費用。

Its expensive to open an L/C because we need to put a deposit in the bank.
開證得交押金,因此花費較大。

 We pay too much for such a letter of credit arrangement.
這種信用證付款方式讓我們花費太大了。

There will be bank charges in connection with the credit.
開立信用證還要繳納銀行手續費。

A letter of credit would increase the cost of my import.
信用證會增加我們進口貨物的成本。

The seller will request to amend the letter of credit.
賣方要修改信用證。

Please amend L/C No.205 as follows.
請按下述意見修改第205號信用證。

Your refusal to amend the L/C is equivalent to cancellation of the order.
你們拒絕修改信用證就等於取消訂單。

2、外貿英語 應對老外講價!!!

我做外貿時,我們老闆告訴我們與老外的回復郵件不需要詞藻多麼華麗。事實上,收到老外的回復里,大多病句錯句很多,或者比較口語化,所以建議少用從句之類的。

Dear sir,

Thanks for your reply.

Regarding your request, I have already give your the best price. But to start our good business relationship, we will give you 5% discount when you order 10000 pcs.I have tried my best, hope you will be satisfied with it.

Best regards,

Your name

3、外貿函電的討價還價

我一般對於特別磨嘰的客戶(跟了好久,就是不下單,或一直東拉西扯,或者跟你死纏爛打要降價的),我一般會MSN或skype(不能用郵件,有些國外的公司郵件是有監控的),跟他私聊,給他報一個底價,說這個價格基礎上,你打算做多少,多出來的部份都是你的。好幾個客戶都因此而很爽地下單了... 別以為回扣只是中國的土特產,放眼全球,鬼佬也不是神馬省油的燈。

再說談價格。
1、你給他報2塊,他說1.4就做,你再說1.4確實做不了,因為這個單子也跟了這么久了,給你一個special offer,1.7行不?討價還價嘛,就跟你平時買東西一樣。
2、你給他報2塊,他說他還有另外一個供應商1.4就能做。你可以跟他說,我們這款產品可以給你1.7,但我們用的是High-speed chipset,這種chipset是我們廠獨有的,如果用普通的Full-speed的chipset,我1.35就能offer給你,但這種老晶元的產品我們已經停產了,你要做的話得重新開模,跟他說:「模具費要10000美刀,你出...」
3、你給他報2塊,他說1.4,你可以給到1.7,然後說你對自己的產品有信心,可以免費送給他一套去測試,然後問他要他國際快遞的帳號(當然,郵費要他出)...通常兩種情況,客戶說,算了,不用了,我相信你。或者寄過去客戶實際上也未必會認真測...
4、假如你比較了解對方國家的市場,你客戶的A公司有一個強有力的競爭對手B公司,偽造一封郵件,大意是B公司已經很高興地接受了你的價格,然後你發郵件時候發給了好幾個人,結果其中一個CC的時候弄錯人了...
有的時候,該乎悠的時候,你要真誠地乎悠他,就正如同他有時候也會真誠地乎悠你一樣。當然,做生意也不能只靠乎悠,乎悠只是貨真價實的錦上添花。

4、外貿英語中如何應對老外講價?

我做外貿時,我們老闆告訴我們與老外的回復郵件不需要詞藻多麼華麗。事實上,收到老外的回復里,大多病句錯句很多,或者比較口語化,所以建議少用從句之類的。

Dear sir,

Thanks for your reply.

Regarding your request, I have already give your the best price. But to start our good business relationship, we will give you 5% discount when you order 10000 pcs.I have tried my best, hope you will be satisfied with it.

Best regards,

Your name

5、商務英語中報價和還價的依據

簡單地說,依據就是買賣雙方的各自利益最大化(一般賣方的報價都包含10%銷售利潤)。
整個國際貿易的磋商過程是個討價還價(bargaining )的過程,只有雙方相互的妥協(meeting each other half way)才可能使合同成立。
實踐中遇到這種情況通常的選擇可以是:
1 堅持原價,通過各種理由說服客戶,告知我方報價已是「地板價」
2 滿足客戶的要求,但會因此而減少公司利潤,且客戶還有進一步要求降價「逼宮」的可能,會使自己陷於被動挨打的局面
3 通過節省、壓縮相關業務費用,從而相對增加利潤
4 對本國生產廠家「殺價」
5 針對不同客戶採用不同的策略(軟硬兼施、軟磨硬泡、留得青山在,不怕沒柴燒......)

6、國際貿易質量索賠的英文對話

英文不好,飄過,建議發到英語研究專欄里提問~

7、怎樣學好外貿英語口語

學習外貿英語有沒有什麼好的技巧呢?答案是有的,提高英語口語從以下幾個 方面入手:聽,是每個人學習語言方法的必經之路,無論在何地,都要去發現、去聆聽。在學習或在上班的路上,可以聽一些有聲書,多下載一些音頻到手機,確保全身心進入英語環境,這樣會起到一個很輕松的效果。說,是學習英語口語的核心。說是一種輸出的方式,我們在不斷記單詞、記句子的同時,也要不斷去說、去用,這樣才能夠不斷加深口語的熟練度。如果缺少鍛煉說的方式,你可以進行一些每日情景模擬對話練習,排演一些話劇等形式來練習。其次便是要掌握好那些專業的術語,因為在外貿英語中,很多的交流都是依託於這些專業的術語的,所以這是必不可少的;其次便是口語了,因為在外貿活動中,見客戶是時有發生的事情,只有我們掌握好了英語口語,才能流利的跟客戶進行交流,在競價談判的時候也會更加的流通,保證自己的貿易活動無障礙的進行。 可見,外貿英語在當今的時常需求依舊是非常的飽滿的,因為國際貿易的形式開始越來越豐富了,這些豐富的手段無疑會讓國際貿易持續的發展,所以,想要從事這一行業的小夥伴了,可要好好的學好外貿英語了!在珠海有一家能夠幫助大家提升英語的學校,提升外貿英語,就從這里開始。

8、做國際貿易時:當客戶說,他們在國內找到更便宜的設備時, 應該怎麼回復?

其實問題很好解釋,客戶是在壓你的價格。事實上一分錢一分貨。 可以反內問客戶您注重的是價格還容是質量。另外自己也考察一下市場。比較一下自己公司的價格與別的公司價格的差距。 這樣說話也有底氣。 總之客戶提出這個問題。目的也就有兩個,一個是他想做生意,所以做最後的價格談判。一個就是他根本不想買,索性給你一個超低價格。讓你無法做。 所以具體你的試探。但是絕對不能不說。 這就是討價還價。你說的多了人家就信你了。 你就能賺錢了。